Every customer wants to be appreciated, so make sure you thank yours regularly. Thank them verbally each time they visit your store, whether or not they make a purchase, and treat your frequent buyers with extra TLC. Here are a few ideas to show your customers how much you appreciate their business:
- Holiday or birthday cards
- A frequent buyer or customer appreciation program
- Monthly specials or coupons
- Special events like an anniversary or customer appreciation party
- A monthly email newsletter that gives them unique promotions, coupons, etc.
- Reward them for referring potential customers to you
By embracing your customers, you will make them feel special and appreciated so they are more likely to shop with you again soon. Good luck!
Follow me on Twitter: VirtuallyYourz
Find me on Facebook, Biznik and LinkedIn