Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Virtually Yourz Enters the World of Blogging

I started my own business 4 1/2 years ago and have marketed myself in the usual ways - press releases, networking, a website, etc. Up until now, however, I have resisted blogging. To me, it feels like an online diary that no one aside from family and friends will have an interest in. But the ways we do business are changing and, with them, so must I.

I hope you'll find my blog interesting. I'll share business tidbits, marketing ideas and other tips & tricks I've learned along the way. Hopefully, you'll find some useful ideas to take away with you.

I welcome your comments and suggestions for useful information!

Virtually Yourz,

Dana Blozis
VirtuallyYourz.com

The virtual solution to your writing, editing and marketing needs.

No comments: