Monday, June 1, 2009

Twitter Tools to Improve Productivity

Now that I have multiple accounts on Twitter (for different audiences), it has become difficult to maintain them. Here are some tools I discovered to make using Twitter a bit easier.

TweetLater: Helps you manage your different Twitter accounts, including automatically following those who follow you - a big time saver

WeFollow.com: A searchable directory for top Twitter users by category

TweetDeck: A customizable dashboard/browser to maximize your Twitter experience

Twitterberry: A mobile application for using Twitter on your Blackberry

[Note: I'm just scratching the surface here. If you've found a Twitter tool that you just love, post a comment. I'd love to hear about it!]

Virtually Yourz,
Dana Neuts

Follow me on Twitter: VirtuallyYourz, iloveKentWA, SPJWash
Find me on Facebook, Biznik and LinkedIn

No comments: